National Institute of Epidemiology invite a notification for filling vacant vacancies as a Resource Teacher post in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat. Gujarat Government has announce the Resource Teacher post for all eligible candidates apply through the online mode from the official website whose link is given below. There are a total of 214 vacant vacancies in National Institute of Epidemiology. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the online mode only.
Candidates can go through the official website http://ssa.nic.in/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the official notification. Applicants will also downloads their admit cards before the examination from the official website. There are 214 vacancies for the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2014. People are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
The last date of filling online application form through the official website is 27 July, 2014.
Resource Teacher Posts Details:
- The candidates age should not more than 35 years are eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must intermediate with Diploma in B.ed ( Deaf Education/Mental Retardation ) are eligible.
- Eligible candidates can apply online application before the last date.
- Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the personnel interview. Interviews faced candidates will check the official website regularly, finally selected candidates name list will be published on the official website of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Gujarat. The venue of the interview will be informed through the medium of Admit Cards.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the ‘Read Instruction Carefully’ link and press on the Continue button.
- Fill all the mandatory space and click on the next step.
- Check again all the detail are filled by you are correct or incorrect.
- Upload Photograph and signature in the JPG format.
- Preview and confirm application form.
- After that finally print their application form for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27 july, 2014.
- Website: Candidates can know more information from the official website http://ssa.nic.in/ like Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2014, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Colleges 2014, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Vacancies 2014 and Upcoming Results Notification 2014.
- Apply Online: Click Here