Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU), Nagpur has issued a notification for the recruitment of 147 Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Positions. There are 147 Professor, Assistant Professor, Hospital Registrar, Subject Matter Specialist and other various posts in MAFSU Nagpur Recruitment 2014. MAFSU, Nagpur invites application from eligible and interested candidates for filling up Professor, Assistant Professor, Pathologist, Assistant Professor Biotechnology/ Biotechnologist, Scientist Animal Science, Scientist Biochemistry, Hospital Registrar, Subject Matter Specialist and other various posts in Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University.
For this job vacancies candidates should possess Ph.D in the concerned speciality with experience in relevant field. All eligible and interested candidates may apply through prescribed format Form within 16th August 2014. Candidates age limit should be below 50 Years.
For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
MAFSU Recruitment Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts Details:
|02.||Subject Matter Specialist||16|
|06.||Assistant Professor (Biotechnologist/ Biotechnology)||03|
|07.||Scientist Animal Science||02|
- For Associate Dean Post: 50 Years
- For Professor Post: 45 Years
- 35 years for All Other Posts
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Ph.D in the concerned speciality with experience in relevant field
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For UR category candidates: Rs. 1000/- & Rs.600/-
- For Reserved category: Rs. 500/- & Rs.300/-
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- to Dr.Sampat Khilari,
Registrar, Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16th August 2014
- Website: http://www.mafsu.in/
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here