The Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) has recently announced a recruitment notification for Teaching & Non Teaching posts. The Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) inviting application for the recruitment for 117 Vacancies of Teaching-Non-Teaching vacancies through online and offline on or before last date 31st July 2014.
All eligible & interested candidates may apply for KVASU Teaching Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 31st July 2014. If you are going to apply for the post read the full job notification below before apply for the posts.
Further job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for KVASU recruitment post are given below.
KVASU Recruitment Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Details:
- Maximum 40 years For Teaching Posts
- Maximum 53 Years For Finance Officer Posts
- Maximum 55 Years For Other Non-Teaching Posts
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Master Degree/ Post Graduation Degree For Teaching Posts
- Degreein relevant Discipline For Other Posts
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- According to KVASU Act Section 58
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- The Registrar,
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode,
Lakkidi P O, Wayanad – 673 576, Kerala.
- The Registrar,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st July 2014
- Website: http://www.kvasu.ac.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here