University of Lucknow (LU) will conduct Joint Entrance Examination-2015 for the admission into Bachelor of Education (B.ed Two Years Degree) in colleges under government of Uttar Pradesh (UP). Applicants who were interested can apply online application form before the last date and send to the following address of lucknow university mention below. A huge number of candidates will be applied for the UP B.ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE-2015) to become teacher in government school and colleges. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
Applicants can go through the official website www.upbed.nic.in to apply online application form for registration and after payment candidates should send their application form and payment slip to the following address mention below. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorised website of lucknow university to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UP B.ed Entrance Exam Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015, JEE-2015 B.ed Admit Card 2015 and UP JEE-2015 B.ed Entrance Exam Result. Most of the candidates are eagerly want to know the date of entrance examination for given the final revision of complete syllabus.
The last date for applying online application form is 7th March, 2015 and examination will be conduct on 25 Apr, 2015.
UP B.ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE-2015):
Name of Organization: Lucknow University (LU)
Exam Name: UP B.ed Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-2015)
Examination Dates: 25 April, 2015
- Candidates age should be minimum 18 years are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks (except appearing candidates) in any discipline from any recognized university/institution/colleges.
- Candidates who have Engineering Degree ( Science or Maths ) with minimum 55% marks are also eligible to apply.
- Eligible and interested candidates should must have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Only) as a application for the General/OBC categories candidates and Rs.550/- (Five Hundred Fifty Only) for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the entrance written examination conducted by the lucknow university on 25 Apr, 2015 at various examination centres. Candidates who will be qualified in the examination will be called for counseling through the medium of counseling letter for the filling choice of government colleges.
Counseling Process: After the examination candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for counseling through the medium of call letters. Candidates can filling choice of colleges according to their choice in which he/she will wants. The final selection of the candidates will be decided after counselling and given confirmation letter to the candidates.
- Log on official website www.upb.ed.nic.in of B.ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE-2015).
- Candidates can click on the Online Application link on the login page of authorised website of JEE-2015.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and true as their knowledge in the application form.
- Before filling online application form candidates must have scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- Candidates are required to send their applications form duly filled completely to the following address mention below.
- All the documents should be enclosed in the envelope of A4 size mention in the official notification.
- Applicants must check their application form filled completely and along with the payment slip send to the lunknow university address given below through registered post/speed post.
State Level Joint Entrance Exam (Session 2015-2017)
Zoology Science Department,
University of Lucknow
- Opening Dates of Online Application Form: 10 Feb, 2015
- Closing Dates of Online Application Form: 07 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Depositing Fee: 09 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Complete Submission of Online Application Form: 10 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Send Hard Copy through Speed Post/Registered Post: 15 Mar, 2015
- Examination Date: 25 Apr, 2015 [Saturday]
- Click Here: UP B.ed Online Application Form 2015
- Click Here: B.ed weightage marks list for sportperson/NCC/NSS/Scout Guide Candidates
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.upbed.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification like Result/Counseling.