UP Primary Teachers Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has declared 16448 vacant post for Primary Teachers in an official notification. This notification has released on 26/06/2016 at official website http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online application form from 30/06/2016 to 11/07/2016 at official website.
Candidates who want to apply application, they must have passed Basic Teaching Certificate (BTC) and qualified in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Applicant will be selected based on academic merit.
Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation as current rules and regulation of state government.
AspirantsAapirants want to know more information about UP Primary Teachers Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
UP Primary Teachers Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of Post: Primary Teachers
Total No. of Post: 16448
Age Limit for Primary Teachers:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria UP Primary Teachers:
- Applicants must have passed BTC (Basic Teaching Certificate).
- Candidates must have passed TET (Teacher Eligibility Test).
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs. 9300/- 34,800/- with Grade Pay 4600/-
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.500
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.200
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 30/06/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 11/07/2016.