UP TGT PGT Teachers Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) department has declared 9572 vacant posts for TGT Teacher, PGT Teachers and Principals posts in a notification which is released on 07/05/2016. Interested applicants can apply online application application form from 10/05/2016 to 30/05/2016 at official website http://www.upsessb.org/#.
Aspirants must have passed Graduation, B.ED/BTC for (Trained Graduate Teacher) TGT Teachers and Post Graduate for (Post Graduate Teacher) PGT Teachers or its equivalent from any recognized university of India.
Candidate’s age should be minimum age 21 years and maximum age 40 years. Age relaxation as per rules and regulations of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about UP TGT PGT Teachers Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
UP TGT PGT Vacancy 2016 Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
UP PGT TGT Vacancy District Wise:
|Name of District/ Region||Principal Posts||PGT Posts||TGT Posts|
Age Limit for TGT/PGT Teachers :
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for UP TGT/PGT Teachers:
- Candidates must have passed Graduation / Post Graduation / B.ED and BTC or its equivalent from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Download Official Notification.
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay for TGT/PGT Rs.780
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay TGT/PGT Rs.530
- Candidates are required to pay for Principal Post Rs.2500/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online Application form began from: 10/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form:30/05/2016