Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) invited a latest notification for the recruitment to the Post Grade Assistant Teacher for male/female candidates both. People who are interested and eligible can sent their application form before the last date to the following address given below. There are a total of 6645 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the Post Grade Assistant Teacher in UPSESSB. A huge number of candidates can applied for the UPSESSB Recruitment 2014 to the post Grade Assistant Teacher.
Applicants can go through the official website www.upsessb.in to download the prescribed format of application form and sent to the following address given below. People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPSESSB PGT Exam Dates, UPSESSB Exam Result 2014 and UPSESSB Exam Admit Card 2014. Before filling their application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post of Post Grade Assistant Teacher. The UPSESSB Tentative Dates should be mention below candidates can be prepared for recruitment on the mention given dates.
The last date for receipt of application form is 30 Oct, 2014.
UPSESSB Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be mention in the official notification that will be published soon on the official website.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 Years for SC/ST categories and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have passed Post Graduate Degree (PGT)/Bachelor Of Education (B.ed) from any recognized College/Institution/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only for the recruitment and sent their application form to the following address mention below in the official notification.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for OBC category and Rs.40/- (Forty Only) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee (Tentative Fee).
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any condition.
The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written and interview examination and marks in the educational qualification documents. People are advised to prepared for the PGT Post Recruitment and candidates finally selected on the basis of overall performance in the interview examination conducted by the UPSESSB. Aspirants can read carefully the official notification which will be published on 22 Sept, 2014.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Log on to the official website of UPSESSB.
- Click on the official notification (Advertisement Published on 21 Sept, 2014) and download the format of application form.
- After filling all details in the application form candidates can signed and paste their recent photograph.
- Only eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below in the official notification.
- Date of Publishing Official Notification: 22 Sept, 2014
- Filling Date of Application Form: 29 Sept, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 Oct, 2014
- Merit List Announced (Tentative): Nov/Dec, 2014
- Official Website: Applicant can go through the official website www.upsessb.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification like Exam Dates/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here