Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 1300 Clerk-Typist (English & Marathi) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31-05-2014 to 20-06-2014. There are a total of 1300 vacancies to the post clerk typist for the recruitment. It is a best opportunity to candidates to fulfill our dreams.
Candidates should pass SSC and must have typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, online application and other details are given below.
Clerk Typist Post Detail in MPSC:
- Candidate age should be between 18-33 years as on 01-09-2014.
- Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates are applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should passed SSC and must have typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
- Candidates also have a computer work knowledge.
- Candidate need to pay fee of Rs.365/- for Unreserved category, Rs.265/- for reserved category and Rs.15/- for Ex-servicemen through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre)in any branch of SBI.
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted on 27 July,2014. Mobile phones, calculator, and other electrical appliances are not allowed in examination hall.
- Typing Test:Candidates must have typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website given below.
- Click on Online application.
- Select post you want to apply.
- Fill all the details in application form and get Examination ID.
- Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
- Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
- After submission of online application candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
- Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 31 May,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 June,2014
- Last date of submit application fees: 21 June,2014
- Date of Examination: 27 July,2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about results/answer key through the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application form www.mpsc.gov.in Download Here