Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has released a recently notification for the recruitment to the posts Technical Staff and Operatives for various number of trades in Skilled Grade-I, Skilled Grade-II and Semi Skilled-I. People who are interested can apply online application through the official website of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) before the last date and send to the following address mention below. Before filling their online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the recruitment to the posts Technical & Operatives.
Applicants can go through the official website www.mazagondock.gov.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. There are total of 1302 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Technical & Operatives in various trades like Skilled Grade-I, Skilled Grade-II and Semi Skilled Grade-I. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the upcoming notification like MDL Tech/Operatives Exam Admit Card 2015, Technical/Operatives Answer Key 2015 and Mazagon Dock Limited Upcoming Recruitment 2015. The company’s current portfolio of designs spans a wide range of products for both domestic and overseas clients.
The last date for send application form so as to reach on or before 13 March, 2015.
MDL Technical & Operatives Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be not more than 33 years for all the post as on 01 Jan, 2015.
- The age relaxation will be of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have passed SCC/HSC or its equivalent diploma courses in respective discipline (As per official notification) from any recognized college/institution/university.
- Eligible and interested candidates can fill their application form and send to the following official address along with all essential documents.
The selected candidates will be given Rs.7500/- per month and during the training period trainee will be paid of stipend of Rs.5000/- per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) as a application fee for all categories candidates except SC/ST/Ex-serviceman categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducting by the Mazagon Dock Limited at various examination centers. Candidates who qualified in the examination called for trade test through the medium of call letter. The question paper will be objective type of 100 marks.
Trade Test: Shortlisted/exam qualified candidates called for trade test. The venue and date of trade test will be informed to the candidates through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in written and trade examinations.
- Applicants can download the format of application form in the prescribed given format through the official website of Mazagon Dock Limited.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents to the following address.
- Fill the application form completely in the prescribed format and enclosed all the educational documents with the application form.
- The candidate should fill up all the three parts (Banks copy, MDL Copy & Candidates copy) of the challan. Deposit cash of Rs.140/-(Including Bank charges of Rs.40/-) at the nearest SBI branch.
- Aspirants can send their completely duly filled application form to the following address.
Recruitment Cell Service Block-3rd Floor ,
Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road
Mumbai Pin Code- 400010
- Advertisement Date: 20 Feb, 2015
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 13 Mar, 2015
- Date of Examination: 17 Apr, 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.mazagondock.gov.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about upcoming notification.