Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Corporation Limited (CSPHCL) has given Notification for the recruitment of the 132 vacant vacancies for the post of the Junior Engineer (T&D)/(Civil)-Trainee. Candidates who are interested can fill their forms through the online mode and send their applications to the given Address. Applicants are requested not to fill the formsthrough any other mode as the applications filled from any other mode will not be entertained. Candidates who are having the age in between 18 years to 35 years will be eligible to fill the forms of this recruitment.
Applicants who are interested and filing the forms can read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Applicants can fill the forms completely and carefully as to avoid the Rejection of the application form. Candidates can submit their forms before the last date of submission of the application form.
Candidates who are willing to fill the forms and eligible can go through the official website to fill the form and can regularly visit the site to be updated with the latest notifications and details.
|Sr.||Name of discipline||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between18 years to 35 years as on 03 Nov, 2014.
- Age Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / Widow / Divorcee (Female) and Female candidates etc is as per the Govt. of Chhattisgarh rules.
- 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant discipline from any Government recognized Institute (Approved by AICTE).
- The diploma of “Electrical & Electronics” / “Electrical & Instrumentation” will be considered equivalent to Electrical.
- Applicants who are having the domicile of the Chhattisgarh are only eligible.
From Rs. 12775 to Rs.38400 per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.Rs.700/- for General, OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates of Chhattisgarh State.
- Applicants can pay the Application fee trough the Challan in the State bank of India.
- Application fee once submitted cannot be Refunded Back in any Circumstances.
- Selection process involves offline written test of two hours duration. The written test will comprise of 100 objective type questions.
- Verification of documents of the short listed candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (T&D) / (Civil) – Trainee will be done through counseling at Raipur.
- For every correct answer One marks shall be awarded. For every wrong answer ¼ the marks (i.e. 0.25 marks) will be deducted. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website and send the printout of the application form with all the related documents.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- Applicants can send the applications to the address “Dy. General Manager (HR)-II, CSPHCL, Dangania, Raipur”.
- The applications should reach the Given address within 15 days from the last date of online application.
- Last Date for filling the online applications is 01 Dec, 2014.
- Last date for submission of Application fee is 05 Dec, 2014.
- Last date for Step-II of online registration is 09 Dec, 2014.
- Official Website: www.cseb.gov.in Applicants can go through this official website to fill the online application form and for the latest notifications and Details.
- Official Notification: Download Here