Indian Ordinance Factories (IOF) invited online application for the recruitment to the post ‘Chargeman’ [ Mechanical, Information Technology, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Automobile, Metallurgy, Leather Technology, Clothing Technology, and other Non- Technical ] Trade in Indian Ordinance Factories Recruitment 2014. Ordinance Factory Board has announce Chargeman Recruitment 2014 for all eligible candidates apply online through the official website of IOF.
Applicants can go through the official website www.ofb.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more upcoming information related to Ordinance Factories Admit Cards 2014, Ordinance Factories Recruitment Results 2014, Chargeman Recruitment Vacancies 2014. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form from the official website of IOF. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date. There are a total of 1572 vacant vacancies for the Chargeman Recruitment 2014 in Indian Ordinance Factories (IOF).
The last date of online application form is 9 Aug, 2014.
Chargeman IOF Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Chargeman||Vacancies|
|11.||Non Technical ( Store )||41|
|12.||Non Technical ( Others )||59|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years are eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have Diploma in any respective discipline for technical post and Graduation for non-technical post from any recognized College or Institute or University.
- Above qualification holders are eligible to applicable.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- ( One Hundred Only ) as a application fee.
- No fee will be charged for SC/ST/Women and physically handicapped categories candidates.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.50/- ( Fifty Only ) for offline bank transaction charges to SBI.
- The selection is based on the written examination conducted by the Ordinance Factories Board. The centres of examination will be Ambernath (Near Mumbai), Aruvankadu (Near Oty), Badmal (Odisha), Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Kanpur, Jabalpur, Kolkata, Nagpur, Pune, Medak, Muradnagar and Trichy. Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination. All question will be objective with multiple choice. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer given by the candidates. Examination duration will be of 3 hours. Applicants are advised to not bring any valuable/costly items or mobile/cell phones or any electronic devices in the examination hall.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- No manual application form will be accepted by the OFB.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Acknowledgement card will be sent through SMS/E-mail to the candidates.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening Date of online application form: 19th July 2014
- Closing Date of online application form: 09th August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 16th August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form for Remote areas: 23rd August 2014
- Official Website: http://ofbindia.gov.in/index.php
- Official Notification: Download Here