Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal is a Maharatna company which has delivered a notification for the recruitment of the 229 vacant vacancies for Graduate and diploma Apprentice. Candidates interested to do the job in private sector and having the Engineering Degree can apply for this BHEL, Bhopal vacancies. Candidates should be having the Domicile of MP State can apply online through the official website of the BHEL. Applicants can fill the form through the Online mode only.
Applicants can fill the forms after reading the instructions carefully. Applicants are requested not to submit the form which is incompletely filled or filled Incorrect as that application form will not be entertained. Applicants have to send the downloaded copy of the Application form and the attested copies of the Documents to the given address.
Candidates are requested to go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notifications and details. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, How to apply are given below.
|03.||Modern Office Management||20|
|04.||Electronics and telecommunication Engineering||15|
|07.||Computer Science and Application||04|
|08.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||03|
- Candidates appearing in the BHEL Examination should be having the age of 14 years to 25 years as on 01 Nov, 2014.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST category should be given the Relaxation of the 05 years and the candidates belonging to the OBC category should be having the relaxation of 03 years.
- Physically handicapped candidates should be having the relaxation of 10 years.
- Applicants who are the wards of the BHEL Employee should be given Relaxation of 05 years.
- Applicants who are eligible and interested should be having the Bachelor’s degree in B..E/ B.Tech In Engineering for graduate Apprentice in relevant Branch with 70% marks for the OBC/ General category candidates and 60% marks for the SC/ ST category candidates.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for technician Apprentice in relevant Branch from Institute or University Recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/ Diploma acquired from Distance or Correspondence education system is not Eligible.
Fro Graduate apprentice RS. 6000 per Month and for the Technician Apprentice Rs. 4000 per month.
- Based on the Eligible applications Received, Selection of candidates will be made.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website and send their downloaded applications along with all related documents fully attested to the given address.
- Enter the Valid E-Mail ID or mobile No. on the application form.
- Applicants can send their applications to the address “Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P)” .
- Candidates can write on the to of the envelope “Application for CGT/ Diploma Apprentices 2014-15”.
- Last Date for filling the online Application Form is 24 Nov, 2014.
- Last date for Receiving the copies of Documents is 01 Dec 2014.
- Official Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here