Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) has issued a latest recruitment notification for the vacant posts of 301 Assistant Lineman (ALM) vacancies. Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCO), Wholly owned Government of Karnataka Undertaking, is looking for suitable candidates for filling up 301 vacant seats of Assistant Lineman posts. MESCO published this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.mesco.in/.
Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCO) inviting application for filling up the following posts Assistant Lineman (ALM) vacancies in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trades. Candidates must have completed Matriculation (Class 10th) and also must have completed three years Lineman/ Electrician Trade Certificate from recognized institute & should have Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic/ Electrician Trade certificate. Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 35 years for General category candidates.
Interested candidates may apply online from 12-12-2014 to 12-01-2015 by 05.00 PM. Hence, Online applications are being invited from talented candidates through this notification. Interested & eligible candidates may apply through online from official website. Mentioned below for full job notification details.
MESCOM Asst Lineman Post Recruitment Details:
- Assistant Lineman (ITC): 150 posts
- Assistant Lineman (ITI): 151 posts
- Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 35 years for General category candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Post no. 01: Interested candidates must have completed Matriculation (Class 10th) and also must have completed three years Lineman/ Electrician Trade Certificate from recognized institute.
- For Post no. 02: Interested aspirant should have Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic/ Electrician Trade certificate which must be approved by Industrial Training Institute of Government of Karnataka.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 7950-150-8100-190-9050-240-10250-300-11750-360-16790.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs 400/- for General, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB
- And SC/ ST candidates need to pay Rs.200/- through Bank Challan
- Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Endurance Test in the ratio of 1:5.
- Endurance test will be conducted in the following events
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Applications will not be accepted by any other mode.
- After fill the application form take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12th January 2015
- Website: http://www.mesco.in/.
- Notification for Post no. 01: Download Here
- Apply Online Post no. 01: Click Here
- Notification for Post no. 02: Download Here
- Apply Online post no. 02: Click Here