ONGC Recruitment 2015 :- Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) Petro Additions Limited has published an employment notification for 332 Technical Assistant, Security Supervisor , Assistant Technician, Asst. Rigman, Asst. Technician, Jr. Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant Rigman, Jr. Asst, Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Security Supervisor,Junior Technical Assistant, Jr. Fireman vacancies.
There is a great chance for technical job seekers who are searching for government jobs and also want to work in ONGC technical job department. Therefore candidates who have required qualification and interest should apply by filling application form online from official website www.ongcindia.com
Candidates should posses post graduation degree in appropriate discipline from a recognized University of India. These are government posts not part times, so this is the time prove yourself and the selection process is also based on ONGC written exam held on 20-09-2015, PST, PET, Driving Test, Stenography Efficiency test, Typing test and also Interview performance so get ready for your future. Department will pay Rs. 12000 to 27000/- per month for A-II level posts, Rs 11000 to 24000 for A-I level posts and Rs 10000 to 18000 for W-I level for those candidates who are selected for these gov. posts.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates (24-07-2015), age limitation, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy details:
Total no. of Posts:- 332
Department :- Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC)
|A-II LEVEL :- 119 posts|
|01.||Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry)||18|
|02.||Assistant Technician (Civil)||02|
|03.||Technical Assistant Gd III (Geophysics)||01|
|04.||Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||05|
|05.||Assistant Technician (Production)||50|
|06.||Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||24|
|08.||Nurse Gd III||02|
|09.||Medical Assistant Gd III (Industrial Hygiene)||01|
|10.||Asst Rigman (Drilling)||06|
|11.||Asst Technician (Boiler)||06|
|A-I LEVEL :- 203 Posts|
|12.||Jr Assistant Technician (Boiler)||01|
|13.||Jr Assistant Technician (Electrical)||15|
|14.||Jr Assistant Technician (Diesel)||05|
|15.||Jr Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||93|
|16.||Jr Assistant Technician (Production)||25|
|17.||Jr Assistant Technician (Cementing)||02|
|18.||Jr Assistant Technician (Welding)||02|
|19.||Jr Assistant Technician (Fitting)||13|
|20.||Jr Asst (Accounts)||05|
|21.||Jr Assistant (Steno-English)||02|
|22.||Jr Assistant (Material Management)||08|
|23.||Jr Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/ HV Operations)||16|
|24.||Junior Technical Assistant (Geology)||02|
|25.||Junior Asst (Personnel & Administration)||06|
|26.||Junior Security Supervisor||08|
|W-I LEVEL :- 10 Posts|
Age Limit for the posts:
- For General candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years.
- For OBC candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years.
- For SC/ST candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by Government.
Eligibility Criteria of the ONGC Posts:
- Candidates should posses post graduation degree in appropriate discipline from a recognized University of India and for full details please read the full ONGC Notification carefully which is given below, before applying for the posts.
Pay Scale for the Post:
|SL.No||Post Level||Basic Pay Scale|
|01.||A-II LEVEL||Rs 12000-27000/-|
|02.||A-I LEVEL||Rs 11000-24000/-|
|03.||W-I LEVEL||Rs 10000-18000/-|
Application Fee for ONGC online form:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- through SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com.
- No fee for Ex Serviceman/ PWD candidates.
Selection Process for ONGC vacancies: – Selection should be done on the basics of following tests. Please look official notification for selection in a particular vacancy.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Stenography Efficiency test
- Typing Efficiency test
- Personal Interview
Procedure For ONGC online application:
- Firstly candidates are required to have a valid E-mail ID scanned copies of recent passport size photo and signature.
- Then Visit to the official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Then candidates are required click on apply online, then filling online application form through official website.
- Then Click On ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then also take a print out copy for future use.
- Starting date for Apply online form :- 03-07-2015.
- Last Date for apply online :- 24-07-2015.
- Last Date for Payment fees :- 27-07-2015.
- Date of written Examination :- 20-09-2015.
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com.
- Official Notification: Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the ONGC Notification 2015 carefully before apply ONGC application form 2015. ONGC gas company founded on 14 August 1956 and It is also the India’s Largest gas company.