Food Corporation of India (FCI) has recently announced a notification for the recruitment to the various posts Junior Engineer (JE) [ Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering], Assistant Grade-II (AG-II Hindi), Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III [General/Account/Technical/Depot] across each zone all over country. People who were interested can apply online application form before the closing date through the official website of FCI. Application form will be filled by the zone wise and candidates must informed that one application will be acceptable in all the zones.
- Click here for FCI JE, Asst. Grade I, II, III & Typist Previous Year Papers
- Click here for FCI Admit Card 2015 for Assistant, JE & Typist
- Click here for FCI Syllabus for JE, Asst. Grade I, II, III & Typist
Applicants can go through the official website https://fcijobsportal.com/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the authorised website of Food Corporation of India. Before filling their online application form candidates must read carefully official notification whose link is mention below. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the upcoming notification like FCI Admit Card 2015, Food Corporation of India Exam Result 2015 and FCI Latest Syllabus & Paper Pattern 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 17 March, 2015.
[box type = “info”]
- June Month Employment News E-Paper Notification 2015—>> READ HERE
- FCI JE AG Typist Exam Dates & Hall Ticket 2015[/box]
FCI Junior Engg Zone Wise Posts Details Recruitment 2015:
|Sr.||Post Name||Post Code||South Zone||North Zone||East Zone||West Zone||North-East Zone|
|01.||Civil Engineering (JE)||A||25||10||06||08||17|
|02.||Electrical Engineering (JE)||B||06||03||01||02||04|
|03.||Mechanical Engineering (JE)||C||03||–||01||01||01|
|Total Vacancies= 4318||1702||1194||473||779||170|
- Candidates age should be not more than 28 years for the Civil Engineering/Electrical Engg/Mechanical Engg and Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) posts as on 1 Jan, 2015.
- The age should not be more than 25 years for the post Typist (Hindi).
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 27 years for the Assistant Grade-III [General/Accounts/Technical/Depot].
- Age relaxation as per rules.
|S.No||Post Code||Post Name||Education Qualification|
|01.||A||Civil Engineering (JE)||Degree in Civil Engg or Diploma in Civil Engg.
One year experience.
|02.||B||Electrical Engineering (JE)||Diploma in Electrical Engg or Degree in Electrical Engg.
One year experience for diploma holder candidates.
|03.||C||Mechanical Engineering (JE)||Diploma in Mech Engg or Degree in Mech Engg.
One year experience if diploma holder applicants.
|04.||D||AG-II (Hindi)||Degree from recognized university with Hindi as a main subject.
Proficiency in english and also one year experience in translation from hindi to english.
|05.||E||Typist (Hindi)||Graduation or Equivalent from any recognized university/colleges/institutions.
Speed in hindi typing-30 W.P.M
Preference will be given to both hindi/english typing with computer knowledge.
|06.||F||AG-III (General)||Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university/colleges/institutions and basic computer knowledge.|
|07.||G||AG-III (Accounts)||Bachelor Degree in commerce from any recognised university and basic knowledge of computer.|
|08.||H||AG-III (Technical)||B.sc in agriculture and with one any of the following subjects Botany/Zoology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science from any recognized university. OR
Agriculyure Engg/Food Science & Technology/BE in Food Science/B.Tech from recognized institution approved by ACITE.
|09.||I||AG-III (Depot)||Graduation Degree from any recognized university/colleges/institution and know basic use of computer.|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.350/- (Three Hundred Fifty Only) as a application fee through the bank challan in any branch of SBI.
- Applicants can also deposited fee through online payment with additional charge of Rs.20/-(Twenty Rupee Only) as a bank charges.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Food Corporation of India at various examination centres. Applicants who qualified in the written examination called for interview examination through the medium of call letter. The question paper will be containing of 120 objective type question and time duration will be given 90 minutes.
Personal Interview: Candidates who will be qualified in the written examination called for an interview examination. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of overall marks scored in the written and interview examination. Candidates will be informed venue and date & time of interview examination through the medium of call letters.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Food Corporation of India.
- Click on the Zone Name link on the login page of official website.
- Before filling their online application form candidates must have a scanned image of their photograph and signature.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct & true of their knowledge.
- The scanned image photograph and sign size should be 20kb to 40kb and 10kb to 20 kb respectively.
- Applicants can also upload exemption of fee certificate if applicable.
- Finally click on the submit button after filling application form completely by the candidates.
- After filling successful registration candidates can pay application fee through online and offline.
- Print confirmation page & application form after filling form completely.
- Opening date of online application form: 16th Feb, 2015
- Closing date of online application form: 17th Mar, 2015
- Apply Online: FCI Junior Engg Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.fcijobsportal.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.