Public Service Commission, Kerala invites online application to the post Electrical Engineer for the recruitment to filling the vacancy in the respective position. Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form before the last date. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their online application form before 16 July,2014.
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Electrical Engg Post Detail:
|01.||Electrical Engineer (Lineman)||47|
- Applicants age should be between 19 to 29 years as on the last date of apply application form.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class ( Intermediate ) from any recognised board/institute with certificate in electrical engineering.
- Also have a certificate in electrical engineering from any recognized Institution.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducted by the commission and the applicants who qualified the exam are going for next level.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview in various centres. The time and date will be announced thorough the medium of call letters. Final selection will be based on the merit list which is prepared on the basis of overall marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website mention below.
- Only eligible candidates can fill their form, otherwise their application will be rejected.
- Applicant must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid.
- After the successfully completion of application form, applicants should print out their application form for their future references.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16 July, 2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the upcoming updates through the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Apply online application form: Click here