Government of India Press, Faridabad has recently issued an employment notification for job hunters for the recruitment of 50 Apprentice vacancies in various Trades for the Session Commencing from April 2015. Government of India Press released a recruitment notification for eligible job hunters on it’s Official website http://dop.nic.in/. All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the following posts after read the full official notification given below.
Directorate of Printing of Government of India Press, Faridabad under Ministry of Urban Development inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the 50 positions through interview for the post of Book Binder, Desktop Publishing Operator, Mechanic Machine Tool & Maintenance, Plate Maker, Litho Offset Machine Minder, Retoucher. Candidates must possess 10th/ 10+2/ ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For age limitation candidates must check the official notification.
The selection basis on the merit on education hereby the further detail is available on official notification. Eligible & interested candidates may submit application within 21 Days from the date of Advertisement (Dated 31st Jan 2015). Further details about Government of India Press Faridabad Recruitment 2015 like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the following posts are given below.
Govt. of India Press Book Binder, DPO, Plate Maker Posts Details:
|02.||Desk Top Publishing Operator||01|
|03.||Mechanic Machine Tool & Maintenance||01|
|04.||Plate Maker (Lithographic)||04|
|05.||Offset Machine Minder||09|
- Candidates age should not be less than 14 years as on 07-02-2015
- For post wise age limitation candidates must check the official notification.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess 10th/ 10+2/ ITI in Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Trade Certificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates are exempted from application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- You may download the application form in prescribed format and fill the application with all details
- After fill the application form send it to along with the suitable document to below address,
- “The Manager,
Government of India Press,
- “The Manager,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: within 21 days from the date of Advertisement (Last Date – 20/02/2015).
- Website: http://dop.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here