Centre for Railways Information Systems invited online application to the post Software Assistant Engineer and Network Assistant Engineer for the recruitment to filling the vacant vacancies in CRIS. Candidates should must possessing a valid GATE 2014 score card will be eligible to apply for the recruitment. Applicant can apply their online application through the official website given below or on before 06 July,2014.
It develops and manages the Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways. CRIS also provides IT applications for non-Railway Government and Public Sector organizations.
Our approach focuses on new ways of conducting business by combining IT innovation and adoption, while leveraging an organization’s current IT assets. We work with the Indian Railways to conceive prudent technology strategies and build new services in today’s dynamic digital environment.
Software & Network Asst Engg Posts Details:
|01.||Software Assistant Engineer||40|
|02.||Network Assistant Engineer||15|
- Candidates age should be between 22 to 27 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
- The age relaxation upto 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
Software Assistant Engineer:
- Candidates must have B.E/B.Teach degree in computer science and Engineering or computer science or computer technology or computer application or MCA or B.sc( computer science and engineering – four year degree course) from any recognised college/university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate(55% marks for the SC/ST/PWD candidates) approved by AICTE/UGC and Gate score as specified.
- Applicants must have M.E/M.Tech in computer science and engineering can also be apply, provided they posses the required GATE score 2014.
Network Assistant Engineer:
- Applicant must B.E/B.Tech degree in Electronics or electronics and communication or electronic and telecommunication or its equivalent from any recognised institute/college approved by AICTE with 60% marks in aggregate ( 55% marks for the SC/ST/PWD candidates ) and also Gate as specified.
- Candidates have M.E/M.Tech in Electronics or Electronics and communication or electronics and telecommunication, provided they posses the required GATE 2014 Score can also be eligible to apply.
- Only applicants possessing a valid GATE 2014 score card along with essential educational qualification are eligible to apply for the required posts. Candidates whose normalized marks are less than the cut-off marks appearing on the GATE 2014 score card for their respective category are not eligible to apply.
- Application fees is Rs.500/-( Five hundred only ) and Rs.60/-( Sixty rupees only) as a additional banks charges for Gen/OBC category candidates.
- There is no application fees for the SC/ST/PWD categories candidates.
- Fees should be deposited in the CRIS account with State Bank of India , after completing the first step of the application form.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online application form through the official website of CRIS given below.
- All qualification should be from college/university recognised by AICTE.
- Fees should be paid in the CRIS account, after completing the first step of application form.
- Only online application are allowed, application sent through other modes will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online registration form: 16 June,2014
- Last date for completing Step-I of registration form: 06 July,2014
- Last date of depositing fees in SBI: 10 July,2014
- Last date of completing the step-II of application form: 15 July,2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about the upcoming updates from the website http://careervendor.com/
- Official Notification: Click here to apply online application for through the official website www.cris.gov.in Download Here