City Civil Court, Hyderabad Office of the chief Judge has given a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner and Copyist for filling the vacant vacancies in the Civil Court, Hyderabad. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form to the following address given below. Candidates can apply for the Civil Court Recruitment 2014 for filling the various vacancies in Hyderabad Court.
Applicants can go through the official website www.indiancourt.nic.in to download the format of application form and know more information related with latest and upcoming notification. People are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Hyderabad Court. There are a total of 67 vacant vacancies for the Civil Court Recruitment to the various posts.
The last date of receipt of application form is 20 Aug, 2014.
Civil Court Hyderabad Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 34 years as on 01 July, 2014.
- The relaxation of age upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates, 5 years for the SC/St candidates and 10 Years for the physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation for others as per rules.
- Candidates must have 12th passed examination from any central state Board of Examination for the post Junior Assistant.
- Applicants can passed from A.P Government Technical Examination in English typewriting by higher Grade Qualification and also must have a computer knowledge for the this post.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- (Two Hundred Only) as a application fee through the demand draft drawn in the favour of Chief Judge City Civil Court Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad from any nationalized bank.
- Applicants belonging from SC/ST/PH categories candidates not need to pay any fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducting by Hyderabad Court Department. The question paper will be objective type and all the question are compulsory. People are advised to not bring cell phones, calculator, and other electronic appliances in the examination hall. The exam qualified candidate called for an interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview. The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in the examination conducted by the Hyderabad Court.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying application form candidates must satisfy with eligibility criteria for desired post.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected summarily.
- All necessary education qualification certificate sent along with the application form.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address.
The chief Judge
City Civil court,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.indiancourt.nic.in to know more information related with the latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here