Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) invites online application for the recruitment of the post Account Officer. The selected candidates for the post of Account Officer(Trainee) shall under goes for minimum one year training. They shall be posted at the location within the nigam after the successful completion of training.
The job however is transferable and successful candidates during their service tenure can be placed in any of the function at any power stations that is Anpara, Obra (Sonebhadra), Panki (Kanpur), Harduaganj (Aligarh), and Parichha (Jhansi).
UPRVUNL is a fast and progressive state thermal power generation undertaking having a installed capacity of 4933 MW for thermal generation. It is also a joint venture with NTPC & NLC in the field of thermal generation.
Candidates who are interested can apply online application before 25 June, 2014.
Account Officer Post Details:
|01.||Account Officer (Gen-4, obc-3, sc-2)||09|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 year as on 1st Jan, 2014. Eligible and interested applicants can fill their application form through the official website. The upper age limit of 05 year to the SC & OBC ( Non-creamy layer ) who are original inhabitant (Domicile) of Uttar Pradesh shall be considered for reservation under these categories as per government rule.
- Applicants of these categories but permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh shall be treated as General category for all purposes.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have post graduates/master degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institution/university.
- In addition to above candidates must have a knowledge to work on computers/software related to accounts.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- ( For Gen and OBC candidates ) and Rs.700/- ( For SC candidates ) as a application fees.
- Application fees can be paid by the candidates though the ATM cum Debit card/Credit card/SBI net banking or bank challan form ( payable at any branch of SBI ).
- Application fees, once paid neither be refunded/transferred nor can be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
Written Exam :
- The probable date of examination will be 13 July, 2014. The question paper of 200 marks will be conducted as an entrance exam who can qualified the exam can be called for an interview to the next level.
Personal Interview :
- The interview carrying of 35 marks will be conducted in lucknow only.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online registration form: 26 may, 2014.
- Last date to apply online application form: 25 June, 2014.
- Date of download admit card: 1st July, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 01june,2014 to 02 July, 2014
- Probably date of Examination: 13 July, 2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the post details and important updates on http://www.uprvunl.org/pdf/recruitment/.
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application www.uprvunl.org Download Here