Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai has recently issued a recruitment notification for the vacant of Attendant cum Technician [ACT] (Trainee) & Operator cum Technician [OCT] (Trainee) Posts for various disciplines. SAIL Bhilai released OCT & ACT Posts recruitment notification is published by it’s official website http://www.sail.co.in/.
This is the great chance to apply for SAIL Recruitment notification. SAIL is India’s largest steel producing company. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), The Indian Iron & Steel Company (Bhilai) inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the Online Application from young, energetic & promising talent for the following posts of “Operator cum technician trainee” & “Attendant cum Technician trainee”.
Candidates must have Matriculation with ITI in relevant trades from Govt. recognized institution. Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-12-2014. All eligible candidates can apply online from 29-12-2014 to 28-01-2015. Further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for following posts are given below.
SAIL Bhilai Attendant, OCT Posts Details:
|01.||Operator cum Technician (Trainee)||414|
|02.||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)||119|
|03.||Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation)||25|
- For OCT Boiler Operation Posts: Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-12-2014.
- For all Other Posts: Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01-12-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Operator cum Technician Posts: Candidates should have matriculation (10th) & 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in relevant disciplines.
- For Attendant cum Technician Posts: Candidates must have matriculation (10th) with ITI from Govt. recognized institution in relevant trades All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India.
- For OCT Boiler Operation Posts: Applicants should possess matriculation (10th) and 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute with either First Class or Second Class certificate of Boiler Attendant Competency as on 01.12.2014.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For ACT Posts: Rs.250/- for General and OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- as processing fees for Departmental Candidates.
- For OCT Posts: Rs.150/- for General and OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- as processing fees for Departmental Candidates.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fees. Application fee should be submitted through SBI Challan at any Branches of SBI.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://sailcareers.com/
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Fill the fee details in the online application form & submit it.
- After submitting the Online application candidates should take the print out for future uses
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29th December 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28th January 2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test for OCT(T) and OCT (Boiler Oprn.): 15th February 2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test for ACT (T): 22nd February 2015
- Website: http://www.sail.co.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here For ACT Trainee Post
- Apply Online: Click Here For OCT Trainee Post