Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant has announced a latest employment notification for the vacant of 132 Attendant cum Technician (ACT) Trainee Posts. This is good chance for eligible candidates. SAIL released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.sail.co.in.
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant inviting online applications from eligible Indian Citizen candidates for filling posts of 132 Attendant cum Technician Trainee. Candidates must have possess in 10th class or Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India. Applicants age limit should not be exceeding 28 years as on 01-12-2014.
Candidates selection on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19-12-2014 to 15-01-2015. Interested job finders can apply through online mode from below link or website. For more details you may read the full notification below or Official website.
SAIL Bokaro ACT Trainee Posts Details:
|01.||Attendant cum Technician Trainee||132|
- Applicants age limit should not be exceeding 28 years as on 01-12-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have possess in 10th class or Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated steel plant as on 15-01-2015.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- S1 Regular Grade – Rs 15830 – 22150/-
- General , OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/-
- Locally Displaced Person – Rs 50/- (Only processing fee)
- SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted
- Candidates selection on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply the online for this recruitment you must read the fill notification carefully
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit error free application form
- After fill the online application take a print out of application form for future uses
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15th January 2015
- Website: http://www.sail.co.in/.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here