Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invites online application for the recruitment to the posts Administration and Accountant Assistant. KPCL a government of Karnataka, established in the year of 1970 is a premier, specialist and professionally managed power generation company. It does investigation, Design, construction, operations and maintenance of hydro , thermal, wind and solar power stations in and out of Karnataka.
Eligible and interested candidate can apply online application before 21 June,2014 at 5:00 pm.
Winner of several prestigious awards for high performances, it is in the forefront in providing energy security to the state of Karnataka through optimum generation from existing plants and speedy commissioning of new plants.
Administration & Accountant Asst Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be more than 18 years are eligible for the participants.
- The maximum age limit of candidates belongs from general category is 35 years and OBC candidate is 38 years.
- For the SC/ST category candidates is 40 years and Ex-serviceman applicants is 45 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have bachelor degree in any subjects from any recognized university/institute for the post administration assistant.
- Applicants should posses bachelor degree in commerce ( Accountancy is one of the subject) from any recognized university/institute for the post accountant assistant.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- (Two hundred rupees only) for the Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.100/-(one hundred rupees only) for the SC/ST category candidates. Payment can be made from any branch of SBI ( by using Atm Visa/credit card/debit card or using net banking facilities ).
- Application fees can also be pay through the local post office. While making payment through the post office an additional amount of Rs.12/-will have to be added as the service charges of the postal department.
- The selection will be done only on the basis of total percentage secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who obtained the CGPA should calculate the equivalent percentage of marks by suitable conversion method approved by their respective university.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required a valid e-mail id of the candidate for the future communication.
- Application incompletely in any manner shall be summarily rejected and only candidates is responsible for that.
- Online application once submitted cannot be opened again for any corrections.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21 June,2014 at 5:00 pm
- Website:Candidate can know more information about the admit card/answer key from the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application form www.karnatakapower.com Download Here