Hindustan Aeronautical Limited invites application for the recruitment to the post ‘Aircraft Technician’ for filling the vacant positions in HAL. People who are interested can apply for the Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2014 in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL). Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below.
Candidates can through the official website www.hal-india.com to download the format of application form and know more information about the upcoming notification like HAL Admit Card/Aircraft Exam Result. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with authorized official website of Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL). Applicants are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form. HAL Helicopter Complex, Bangalore give first priority to the Ex-Serviceman candidates.
The last date of receipt of application form is 16 Aug, 2014.
HAL Aircraft Technician Posts Details:
|01.||Aircraft Technician (Airframe)||12|
|02.||Aircraft Technician (Engine)||07|
|03.||Aircraft Technician (Avoinics)||07|
- Candidates age should be between 28 to 55 years as on 1 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Aeronautical Engineering from any recognized College or University or Institutions.
- Equivalent qualification form the Armed Forces.
- Minimum three years experience in maintaining/Servicing of helicopters in Airframe/Engine/Avoinics.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/-( Two Hundreds Only ) as a application fee through demand draft (DD) drawn in the favour of HAL Helicopter MRO Division, payable at Bangalore.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the entrance exam will be conducted by Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL). The question paper will be objective type and have also negative marking. candidates are advised to not bring any costly/valuable items in examination hall. The candidates who will be qualified in an examination called for an interviews.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates called for an interviews. Applicants who crack the interview exam can check the merit list after declaration of result. The merit list is prepared on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in respective exam of the recruitment.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying the candidates should be satisfy themselves regarding eligible criteria for desired post.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted by Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL).
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address given below.
The Chief Manager (HR)- MRO,
Helicopter MRO Division
Hindustan Aeronautical Limited
Post Box No –1796
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about the latest and upcoming notification through the official website www.hal-india.com
- Official Notification: Download Here