Naval Dockyard Recruitment : The Naval Dockyard Mumbai is inviting applications from ITI qualified candidates for the posts of Apprenticeship Training. Application can be sent till 31.10.2015.
Government Training Jobs, Naval Dockyard Mumbai is looking for applications from ITI and 10th pass candidates for 335 Apprentice Training Posts. These vacancies are to be filled under Apprentice Act 1961. The Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites applications from ITI qualified candidates (male / female) in various designated trades for enrolment to Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act-1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
Vacancies for 10th pass, those candidates who have been looking for government jobs here is the right chance for all those. Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released an official notification for 335 Apprentice Training Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2015. As per Apprentice Act-1961, it shall
not be obligatory ‘for. Naval Dockyard, Mumbai to employ Apprentices on completion of the training. Recruitment is undertaken as per Recruitment Rules- promulgated by the Govt. of India.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
335 Trainee Posts Naval Dock Yard Recruitment Details:
Post Name : Apprentice Training
Total Vacancies : 335
- Born between 31 March 1995 to 31 March 2002
- Upper Age is relax able by five years for SC/ST candidates
- Matric / Std X with a minimum of 50 % marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- Physical Standard : Height 150 Cm, Weight 45 Kg, Chest expansion 5 erns, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9, Ears clear of wax, external & internal organs to be normal. Physical standards for Physically Handicapped persons is as per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Para 4 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 regarding standard of
- Rs 6126-7002
- No Fee
- Preliminary selection on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination. Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for written test to be held in the last week of Dec 2015. Candidates placed in the merit list on 1he basis of marks obtained in written examination, will be called for Interview/Medical in Feb 2016. The written examination for candidates from Andaman & Nicobar Islands will be conducted at INS Jarawa, Port Blair. However, they are required to forward their applications to Mumbai.
Procedure to Apply:
- Applications: To be forwarded as per format given below, by ordinary Post ONLY and addressed only
to PO. Box No. 35 0, Mumbai-400 001
- Last Date for Application : 31.10.2015
- Official Website: http://godiwadabhartee.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here