The mission of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) is to ensure reliable quality power to its customers at competitive prices. The KPTCL is committed to achieving this mission through the Assistant Recruitment 2014.Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Assistant Lineman’ for filling the vacant vacancies in KPTCL. People who are interested can fill their online application form before the last date through the official website of KPTCL.
Applicants can through the official website http://www.kptcl.com/ to apply online application form and know more information related with upcoming notification like Assistant KPTCL Admit Cards, KPTCL Assistant Exam Result and KPTCL Assistant Recruitment 2014. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of KPTCL. People are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. Before applying their application form applicants should be satisfy about the eligibility criteria for desired post.
The last date of apply online application form is 31 July, 2014.
Note: The male candidates who had earlier applied for the post Assistant Lineman in notified date 12.12.2011 need not apply once again their application form submitted earlier will be considered.
KPTCL Assistant Posts Details:
|01.||Electrician/Electronics ( Female )||53|
|02.||Assistant Lineman ( Male/Female )||32|
- The age of the candidates between 18 to 35 years as on 31 July, 2014.
- Candidates age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have ITI Diploma holder in Electronics/Electrical/Electrician from any recognized College/Institute for Sr no-1 post ( Electrician/Electronics).
- Candidates must passed 10th standard examination and pass certificate of 3 year course in Lineman Trade/Electrician Trade imparted by the Industries Training Institute (ITI).
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form to the desired post.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.400/- ( Four Hundred Only ) as a application fees for the General/UR category candidates and Rs.200/-( Two Hundred Only ) for the SC/ST categories candidates through online/offline modes.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducted by the KPTCL. The question paper will be objective type and have negative marking also. Candidates are advised to not bring any costly/valuable item in the examination hall. The admit card will be downloaded from the official website. The venue of examination will be informed through the medium of admit card.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates called for an interview. The final selection of the candidates based on the merit list prepared by the KPTCL Corporation. After the examination merit list will be published on the official website. The merit list is prepared on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in respective exam.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the recruitment link from the login page.
- Before applying online application form candidates should scanned the photograph.
- Without application form will be rejected summarily by the corporation.
- The candidates who had earlier applied for the post in notified date 12.12.2011 need not apply once again their application form submitted earlier will be considered.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Keep the print out of application form fro the future reference.
- Opening date of online application form: 01 July, 2014
- Last date of apply online application form: 31 July, 2014
- Website: Applicants can through the official http://www.kptcl.com/ website to apply online application form and know more information related with upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here