Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Department of Space has announced an employemnt notification for the recruitment of Assistant posts. Department of Space, Govt of India for filling up of Annual Recruitment of Assistant posts. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) invites online applications from eligible Indian candidates for filling up 233 Assistant (Administrative Support Staff) posts in various ISRO Centres/ Units.
The age limit for the candidate should between the 18-26 years and eligibility criteria for this post should have Bachelor’s Degree in concern stream. All eligible & interested candidates are required to apply through online mode from 17th July 2014 to 07th August 2014. Suitable job hunters who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must fill the ISRO application form 2014 before the closing date that is 07th August 2014.
If you are going to apply for this posts read the full notification below. Mentioned below for further job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post.
ISRO Recruitment Assistant Posts Details:
- Between 18-26 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with 1st Class
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman Category Candidates: Fee Exempted
- All Other Category: Rs. 100/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After filling online application form, take print out of the same and send it to below address,
- Administrative Officer (ICRB),
Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road,
- Opening Date of Online Application: 17th July 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07th August 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14th August 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 08th August 2014
- Date of Written Test: 12th October 2014
- Website: http://www.isro.org/
- Official Notification: Download Here