Bihar Agricultural Management & Extension Training Institute (BAMETI) under the National Mission on Agricultural Extension and Technology has released notification for recruitment of 2670 Block Technical Manager, Assistant Technical Manager and Accountant vacancies. There are a total of 2670 vacant positions for the BAMETI Recruitment 2014 to the various posts. Before applying online application people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the respective post, they want to apply.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bameti.org to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. People are requested to keep check regularly official website to know information about the upcoming notification like ATM/BTM Exam Admit Cards 2014, BAMETI Exam Result 2014 and BAMETI Recruitment 2014. People are requested to read instruction carefully before filling their online application form. This can be achieved through linkages with other technical and management institutions in the State to support desired training input. ‘BAMETI’ has to function with the technical guidance of the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management.
The last date of apply online application form is 05 Sep, 2014.
2670 Asst Manager and Technical Manager in NMAET Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Technical Manager||1602|
|02.||Block Technical Manager||534|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 37 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category and 05 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Veterinary/ Fishery/ Dairy Technical for Post no 1 and 2 ( ATM/BTM ).
- Applicants must passed Graduation (B.com) for the post Accountant (Lekhapal).
- Eligible and interested candidates will be only apply for this recruitment.
Written Exam: The selection will be based on the written examination conducted by the government of Staff Selection Commission Odisha. Candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview. Applicants are requested to not bring any costly/valuable items, mobile phone, calculator or any electronic device in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue of interview will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the aspirants. Applicants can check their result on the official website.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates log on to the official website of BEMATI.
- Before applying online candidates must have valid email id and scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Click on ATM/ BTM Apply Online and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the essential details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature and submit.
- After submission of online application, take print out and keep it for future purpose.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 01 Aug, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 05 Sep, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.bameti.org to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Apply Online: Click Here