BEL Recruitment 2015 for Probationary Engineer: Bharat Electronics Limited has published a notifications for the recruitment of 394 vacancies of Probationary Engineers in Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Civil & Electrical disciplines. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E degree in respective branches can apply for this notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) jobs 2015.
There are 394 probationary engg vacancies in BEL Units & Offices located in different parts of the country. The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on requirement at the time of selection.
Interested and eligible BE and B.Tech degree holder can apply for BEL jobs 2015 through online at official site bel-india.com. Online registration for recruitment in BEL start from 29th April 2015 and closes on 14th May 2015. Candidates must refer the official BEL India Notification 2015 and read all the eligibility criteria and conditions before applying for Probationary Engineer vacancy. The last date for hard copy submission is 20th May 2015.
For more information about the BEL 2015 vacancies like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc are mentioned below:
BEL Recruitment 2015 #Probationary Engg details:
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) 2015
Total Vacancies : 394 Posts
Job Location : BEL branches across India
Job Role: Probationary Engineer
|Sr.||Probationary Engg for B.tech/BE branches||Vacancies|
Age Limit: as on 01.05.2015
- Candidates upper age limit is 25 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Eligible and interested Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Civil/Mech/CS engineering from any AICTE approved recognized University.
- Deputy Engineer -> Rs.16400-3%-40500 + Admissible allowances.
- Senior Engineer -> Rs.20600-3%-46500 + Admissible allowances.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- for General/OBC.
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Selection Process for Probationary Engg. in BEL :
Selection will be through written examination and then interview round for shortlisted candidates based on performance in written exam.
- Written Exam – 1st round
- Personal Interview – 2nd round for candidates who have qualified in 1st round test
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply for this vacancy by filling up online form available on official website of BEL, an government of India undertaking company, by logging on to www.bel-india.com Here search for recruitment tab and follow steps mentioned on that webpage.
- Online application starts from: April 27, 2015.
- Last date to apply online application: May 14, 2015.
- Date of the Exam: June 21, 2015.
- Official Website: www.bel-india.com.
- Official Notification: Download Here
BEL Probationary Engineer vacancies are for below mentioned locations:
1. Banglore, Karnatake
2. Pune, Maharashtra
3. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
4. Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
5. Chennai, Tamil Nadu
6. Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh
7. Kotdwara, Uttarakhand
8. Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra