278 Trade Apprentice BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2015: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL), Haridwar has announced a recruitment notification for vacant of 278 Trade Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply online application form through the official website of BHEL. Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited released this recruitment for eligible candidates on it’s official website http://www.careers.bhelhwr.co.in/. People can satisfy with the eligibility criteria before filling their online application form.
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL), Haridwar inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of 278 Trade (I.T.I.) Apprentice vacancies for April 2015 Batch. BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence. Candidates must have completed SSC from recognized board and must have passed certificate of NCVT/SCVT with at least 70% marks.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bhel.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest an d upcoming notification. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website of BHEL. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification like BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015. There are a total of 278 vacant vacancies for the BHEL Recruitment 2015 to the Trade Apprentice post.
Candidates who are eligible can apply online from from 23rd February 2015 to 10th March 2015.
- Candidates age limitation should not be more than 18 years and less than 27 years for General Candidates
- Candidates maximum age should not be more than 32 years for SC/ST candidates as on 15-04-2015.
- 10 years age relaxation for PWD Category
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per government rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must be passed High School Examination and have ITI Diploma certificate from N.C.V.T/ S.C.V.T. and passing year for ITI Diploma should be 2013, 2014 or 2015 with 70% marks for General / OBC candidates and 60% for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Not mentioned.
- There is no application fee mentioned in the official notification
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducting by the Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL).
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. Applicants can check their result of examination on the official website
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates can apply for the posts through official website http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in
- Download the Notification and read the official notification carefully
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application form with all the details.
- Submit the filled in application form and take print out of it.
- Pay the Application fee in the form of Demand Draft.
- Take print out of Acknowledgment Slip and send it along with mentioned enclosures.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
Chamber No. 29, Human Resource Management,
Main Administrative Building,
B.HE.L Heap Ranipur,
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) 249403
- Starting Date to Apply Online From: 23rd February 2015
- Last Date to Apply: 10th March 2015
- Last date of Receipt submission: 17th March 2015.
- Expected Date of Written Examination: 30th March 2015
- Date of Interview: 06th April 2015 to 08th April 2015
- Official Website: http://www.bhelhwr.co.in/bhelweb/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here