Bharat Sanchar Nigan Limited, BSNL Karnataka invites online application for Junior Telecom Officers (JTO) Posts vacancies. BSNL is a government of India Enterprise that announced a notification for the recruitment of JTO (Telecom/Civil/Electrical) under Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) of Person with Disabilities (PWD) in Karnataka Telecom Circle area.
Eligible and interested candidates can open website www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in and send online application for JTO in BSNL Karnataka before 05.09.2014. Applicants are requested to see instructions carefully like post details, age limit for JTO jobs, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer vacancy before submitting their application of official website link mentioned above.
BSNL Karnataka Recruitment J.T.O. Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||PWD (LI)||PWD (HI)||Total||Qualification|
|01.||Junior Telecom Engineer (Telecom)||01||11||12||Candidates passed Engineering / Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunication, Electronics, Radio, Computer, Electrical, Information Technology, Instrumentation.|
|02.||Junior Telecom Engineer (Electrical)||–||–||01*||Candidates qualified Bachelor or Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.|
- JTO (Electrical) vacancy is open to both PWD (LI) and PWD (HI).
- Hi – Hearing Impairment (Partially Deaf)
- Li – Locomotive Impairment – (One arm of one leg or both legs affected)
Age Limit for JTO in BSNL:
- Maximum age limit is 30 years for above post.
- Age relaxation up to 10 years for OC category, up to 13 years for OBC, up to 15 years for SC/ST.
- Age relaxation up to 05 years for BSNL employees.
- Age relaxation as per rules for Ex-Serviceman, resident of Jammu and Kashmir and others.
Eligibility Criteria for JTO:
- Candidates passed Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology or equivalent degree.
- For Eligibility criteria, Candidates can see Official notification or above post details table.
Karnataka BSNL department decided no application fee for the recruitment of JTO vacancies.
- Written Exam: Competitive Examination Duration : 03:00 hours.
- Section-I Engineering Stream. (50 questions, 2 marks each)
- Section-II Engineering Stream.(50 questions, 2 marks each)
- Section-III General Ability Test.(20 questions, 2 marks each)
- The Question Paper will be consist 120 questions (maximum 240 Marks) and the examination will be OMR sheet based.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can fill application form through Online by Internet at official website i.e. www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in
- After submit application form, Candidates take printout of application form and send to
DGM (R & E)/Exam Coordinator,
O/o The C.G.M. Telecom, BSNL, Karnataka Telecom Circle,
No. 1, Swamy Vivekanand Road, Halasuru, Bangalore-560008.
- Candidates should be super scribed “Application for J.T.O. (Telecom) SRD for PWD-2013 Or Application for J.T.O. (Electrical) SRD for PWD-2013” in bold letters.
- Candidates attached three passport size photographs, two self addressed without stamps envelopes of 27 x 12 cm, Attested copy of Medical Certificate, Certificate of Apprentice training if undertaken in BSNL.
- * Candidates must read official notification before submit online application.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05.09.2014
- Date for Written Examination: 23.11.2014
- Website: www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
Candidate with B. Tech or BE degree can apply for these BSNL JTO Jobs in Karnataka region.