BSSC Recruitment 2016: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has announced 582 vacant post for Trade Instructors post in an official notification. This notification has released at official website https://www.bsscpatna.com. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 23/06/2016 to 19/07/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed ITI diploma in relevant trade which recognized by NCVT/SCVT. Aspirants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal Interview.
Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 37 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about BSSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
BSSC Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of Post: Trade Instructor
Total No. of Post:582
Age Limit for BSSC Trade Instructor:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Instructor:
- Candidates must have passed ITI diploma in relevant trade which is recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
- Eligible and interested candidates.
Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.750/-.
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 23/06/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19/07/2016.