Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) recently published a recruitment notification for the 50 posts of Civil & Electrical Engineer. These vacancies are on a contractual basis. WAPCOS recruitment official notification is available on website www.wapcos.gov.in. Last date for application is 14th August 2015.
WAPCOS limited invites the application for the candidates who are eligible for these post. The candidates who holds Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in their relevant posts and should have minimum 3 years’ experience in the relevant field are eligible for these 50 posts. This is advised to applicants that please read all details carefully as mentioned in the official notification before an apply application for these posts. The candidates who completed their eligibility criteria as given in the notification, they should apply only.
About WAPCOS: Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited is a “MINI RATNA-I” Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation. Incorporated on June 26th, 1969 under the Companies Act. 1956, WAPCOS provides consultancy services in all facets of Water Resources, Power and Infrastructure sectors in India and Abroad. With the recent amendment in its Articles of Association, WAPCOS has geared itself to provide Concept to Commissioning services for developmental projects across the globe.
All the details as age limit, duration of the experience is calculated as on 30.06.2015. Few details of eligibility criteria as age limit, qualification, experience, etc. related to official notification of these posts are given below:
WAPCOS Recruitment 50 Engineers Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post.||Unreserved||SC||ST||OBC(NCL)*||Total|
Note: – * Vacancies reserved for OBC candidates belonging to Non-creamy layer.
Age limit for 50 Engineers Recruitment WAPCOS:
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 30.06.2015.
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWD as per Government rules.
WAPCOS 50 Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil / Electrical with not less than 70% marks. or
- Candidates should have Degree of Tech /M.Sc.(Engg.)/M.E. in Engineering.
- Candidates should have minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
Pay Scale for 50 Engineer Posts:
- Basic pay for Civil / Electrical Engineer is 16400/- in the pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 40500(revised IDA)
WAPCOS Recruitment Application fee:
- Demand draft of Rs. 1000/-
- Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD category and
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “WAPCOS Ltd”. Payable at Gurgaon.
- Application Fee is non-refundable in any case.
WAPCOS 50 Engineer Selection Process:
- On the basis of performance in Written Test, Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion.
- On the basis of T and G.D, shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
WAPCOS Recruitment Procedure to Apply:
- The candidate may download an application from official website wapcos.gov.in.
- After completed Application form may send to “Manager (P&A), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No. 76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana”.
- Last date of Application is 14th August 2015.
- Official Website: wapcos.gov.in.
- Official Notification: Download Here.