Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) has released a notification for the 64 Assistant Driller, Rigmans and Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) to filling the vacant vacancies in CMPDI. Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) is a Government of India enterprise having its corporate headquarters at Ranchi in India. It is a fully owned subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL) and a Schedule-B company. Before applying online application form people must know the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. People who are interested can fill online application before the last date through the official website.
Applicants can log on to the official website www.cmpdi.co.in to submit online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Applicants fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply either through online or offline mode for the CMPDI Recruitment 2014. Most of the people will fill the online application for the recruitment to the various post in the CMPDI. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification like CMPDI Assistant Exam Admit Cards 2014, CMPDI Exam Result 2014 and CMPDI Recruitment 2014. The payment of application fee through the bank challan ,no other mode of payment will be accepted by the CMPDI.
The last date for applying online application for the CMPDI recruitment is 23 Sep, 2014.
CMPDI Assistant Driller, Rigman and Mechanical Recruitment Posts Details:
|03.||Assistant Foreman (Mechanical)||06|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 30 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicants must posses matriculation with Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for post Sr no 1 & 3 and matriculation with diploma in ITI trade certificate from any recognised technical institute.
- Eligible and interested candidates are only applicable to apply.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.150/-(One Hundred Fifty Only) as a application fee through bank challan in any branch of SBI.
- No fee will be required to pay for the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman and Employees working candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The Written Examination will be held at any one of the test centres at Ranchi. The specific modality and exact schedule of the Written Examination will be communicated to the eligible applicants in the Admit Card. The admit cards can be download from the official website and also know more information about the result. Candidates are advised to not bring mobile phone/calculator/costly/valuable item in the examination hall. The Admit Card of the shortlisted candidates for Written Examination will be sent to them through Registered Post/ Speed Post.
Personal Interview:The selection process will comprise of written Examination and Personal Interview. The applicants fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Examination. Short listed applicants in the written examination shall only be eligible to appear for Personal Interview. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in their all respective exams.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of CMPDI.
- Click on the online recruitment link on the login page of official website.
- Must have a valid e-mail ID and scanned photograph & signature for uploading in application form.
- Read instruction carefully before filling their online/offline application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details of the candidates in the application form.
- Applicants who have filled offline application form can submit their application form in proper channel.
- Candidates can sent their application form in the prescribed format along with bank challan copy, educational qualification document and passport sized photograph to the following address given below.
Dy General Manager
Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited,
Godawana Place, Kanke Road
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date for online application form: 01 Sep, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 23 Sep, 2014
- Date of depositing fee for online/offline mode: 20 Sep, 2014
- Date for receipt of application form for offline mode: 30 Sep, 2014
- Website: www.cmpdi.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here