Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi has recently declared a latest recruitment notification for 108 Marine Engineering Training Programme vacancy. Cochin Shipyard Limited, Cochin released this notification on it’s official website http://cochinshipyard.com/ for job hunters who are eager waiting for the job vacancies.
Cochin Shipyard Limited, Marine Engineering Training Institute invites applications for eligible candidates for the recruitment from unmarried Graduate Mechanical / Mechanical Automation / Naval Architecture Engineers for the 34th GME Batch approved by DG Shipping, Government of India, Training starting 1st January 2015, obtaining all documents including Part A of Class IV Certificate of Competency required for joining any Merchant Ship as a Junior Marine Engineer as per STCW 2010.
There are 108 seats are available for sponsored / non-sponsored candidates for the 34th GME Batch. Applicant must be a Graduate Mechanical / Naval Architecture Engineer. So, all eligible candidates can apply online from the official website http://cochinshipyard.com/. All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply on before Last date of submission of 3 pages Application Form (No attachments) by Speed Post 15th Nov 2014 through offline mode. Read the full job notification below for full job details like age limit, qualification, application form, selection process and how to apply.
Cochin Shipyard Marine Engineering Training Programme Posts Details:
|01.||Marine Engineering Training Programme||108|
- Candidates age limit should be 28 Years as on 01st January 2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applications are invited from unmarried graduate Mechanical / Mechanical Automation / Naval Architecture Engineers with minimum 50% marks, and 50% marks in English for Std. X or XII for the 34th GME Batch approved by DG Shipping,
- Govt. of India, starting 1st January 2015, obtaining all documents including Part A of Class IV Certificate of Competency required for joining any Merchant Ship as a Junior Marine Engineer as per STCW 2010
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Medical fitness certificate from Medical Officer approved by Directorate General of Shipping.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their 3 pages Application Form (No attachments) by Speed Post in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- The Head of Department, Marine Engineering Training Institute,
Cochin Shipyard Limited,
Kochi 682 015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15th November 2014
- Website: http://cochinshipyard.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here