Educational Consultants India Limited required applicants to the post Data Entry Operator for the direct basis recruitment. Eligible candidates can submit their application form duly completely so as to reach the following address given below or on before 19 June,2014. EDCIL was conceived and incorporated as a public service enterprise by the government of India in 1981, under the ministry of education and culture ( Reconstituted as the ministry of human resource development in 1985 ).
Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Recently the company had adopted the new logo and is known as EDCIL India Ltd, offer consultancy and technical services in different area of education and human resource development not only within the country but also an a global basis.
|01.||Data Entry Operator||50|
- Applicants age should not more than 40 years as on 01 June,2014.
- The age relaxation for the OBC category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates. SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates should enclose the attested copy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for others as per rules.
- Candidates have bachelor degree in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognised university/Institute.
- Applicants also have proficiency in typing and preferably in stenography and 2-3 year experience as data entry operator/stenographer.
- Also have a knowledge in computer handling application processing speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on the EDP/computer.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the entrance examination conducted by the EDCIL. The exam qualified candidates are called for an interview to show your talents and work efficiency.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates are called for an interview and final selection is based on the total marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the skill test.
- Application which are incomplete, unsigned, and received through e-mail, fax or by hand will not be accepted under any circumstances and will be rejected summarily.
- Applicant send their duly completely filled application form in all respect to the following address given below.
The Project Manager (PRU)
EDCIL House, Plot No-18A,
Sector-16A Noida (UP)-201301
- Candidates are required to submit their application form before the last date.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19 June,2014