ECL Recruitment 2015 : Eastern Coalfields Limited is inviting online applications from 27.10.2015 to 12.11.2015 for 722 posts of Mining Sirdar, Dy, Surveyor and Overseer. The candidates will have to apply through ON LINE Mode only by logging into the website www.easterncoal.gov.in
722 Government Jobs in Jharkhand and West Bengal, Eastern Coalfields Limited declares various vacancies such as 631 Mining Sridar (T & S. Gr .C) , 43 Dy. Surveyor and 48 Overseer (Civil). The minimum qualification for these posts is 10+ 2 or Diploma in Civil Engineering for relevant posts . These government vacancies could be a great chance for government job seekers. Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited engaged in coal mining activities in West Bengal & Jharkhand state invites applications from the Indian nationals for filling up 722 Jobs in ECL.
Candidates will be selected through Written Test, Viva Voice and Medical test. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test & viva-voce. Finally selected candidates have to undergo Initial Medical Examination (IME) by company’s own doctors & the findings thereon will be final. Those who will found unfit will be disqualified for employment.
- Female applicants will not be allowed for the post of Mining Sirdar & Dy.Surveyor ( for Mines).
- Those who are working in Govt./Semi Govt. Public Sector Undertaking should send no objection certificate along with hardcopy of downloaded application after submission of online mode.
For more government vacancies please visit our website career vendor.com
ECL Surveyor & Mining Sridar Jobs Details:
|01.||Mining Sirdar (T & S .Gr. C)||631|
|02.||Dy.Surveyor ( T & S. Gr. B) (For Mining)||43|
- Mining Sirdar (T & S .Gr. C) : 10+2, Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency from DGMS, Valid Gas Testing Certificate, Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Dy.Surveyor ( T & S. Gr. B) (For Mining) : (10+2) / Matriculate with valid Survey Certificate of Competency issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS) to work as Surveyors in the coal mines.
- Overseer (Civil) : Should have passed the 10+2 or Matriculation or equivalent Examination. Should possess a recognized Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years regular course from a recognised institute)
- Gen : 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST : 18 to 35 years
- OBC : 18 to 33 years
- Mining Sirdar (T & S .Gr. C) : Rs.19035.02
- Dy.Surveyor ( T & S. Gr. B) (For Mining) : Rs.20552.37
- Overseer (Civil) : Rs.19035.02
- Examination Fee : Rs 300
- Written Exam
- Personal IntViva Voice
- Medical Test
Procedure to Apply:
- The candidates have to take the printout of the completed application after submission in the online mode and send the hard copy through speed post addressed to : Chief Manager(P/Rect.), Eastern Coalfields Limited, Personnel Department ,Recruitment Cell(HQs), Subhas More, Sanctoria, P.O.-Dishergarh, Dist-Burdwan, West Bengal-713333. super scribing post applied for in the top right corner of the envelop, along with 3 copies of H.S., diploma/degree gas testing , Mining Sirdarship Competency Certificate, First Aid certificates duly attested from a gazetted officer, so as to reach by 10.12.2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12.11.2015
- Official Website: www.easterncoal.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here