Indian Oil Corporation limited invites application form for the recruitment to the posts Engineering Assistant (Mechanical and Electrical) and Technical Attendant vacancies. IOCL is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s best company in fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world 500 largest corporations, ranked 88 in the year 2013.
Indianoil’s pipelines division operate and owns the largest network of 11,000 Kms crude oil, Petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Engg Asst & Tech Attendant Posts Details:
|01.||Engineering Assistant Grade-IV||04|
|Mechanical: 01 Post|
|Electrical: 03 posts|
|02.||Technical Attendant Grade-I||01|
- Candidates age limit should be 18-26 years as on 26-06-2014.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates are applicable as government rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates should posses 3 Year Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks for sr no post-01.
- Matric/10th passed with ITI from a government recognized institute in any of the relevant discipline for the sr no post-02.
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before reads the instruction carefully.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/-(one hundred only) through demand draft in favour of Indian oil corporation limited – Pipeline division payable at the state bank of India, jagnath ploy, Rajkot ( Bank code-3829).
- Candidates belongs from SC/ST/PWD category are not require to pay any fees as a application fees.
- Written Exam: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their written examination and trade test.
- Personal Interview: Applicants can be called for an interviews and physical fitness test who can qualified the written exam and trade test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with SSC/ 10th mark sheet, ITI mark sheet & Certificate, Semester-wise Diploma mark sheets & Certificate, Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate, Demand Draft on or before 24-06-2014
Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
(Pipelines Division), Western Region Pipelines,
Post Box No.1007,
P.O. Bedipara, Morbi Road,
Gauridad, Rajkot-360003 (Gujarat).
- The documents containing envelops should be mentioned above ADVERTISEMENT NO._ and POST APPLIED FOR_ .
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 24 June,2014
- Website:Candidates can know more information details through the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to download the format of the application form through the website http://www.iocl.gov.in/ Download Here