Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.(TCIL) is a leading IS/ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified Govt. of India Undertaking incorporated in 1978 under the Administrative control of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Govt. of India. The TCIL invites application for the recruitment to the post Engineer Executive Trainee ( Electronic and communication ) to filling the vacant vacancies.
Applicants must reads instruction carefully before filling their application and send to the following address given below before 01 July,2014.
Executive Engineer Trainee Posts Details:
|01.||Engineer Executive Trainee(Electronic & Communication)|
|( General )||10|
|( OBC )||05|
|( SC )||03|
|( ST )||02|
- Candidates should be not more than 25 Years as on 1st June,2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the candidates for the OBC candidates and 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for others as per rules.
- Candidates who have passed their B.E. /B.Tech/AMIETE in 2013/2014 in Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with a valid GATE score 2014 normalized marks (out of 100) minimum 60 & above for GEN candidates, minimum 55 & above for OBC candidates & minimum 50 & above for SC/ST candidates may only apply.
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format so as to reach on before 1 July,2014.
- Valid GATE Score 2014: TCIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Engineering test 2014 score for the recruitment of Executive Trainee in the above discipline as per above mentioned eligibility marks. Only GATE 2014 score is valid for the recruitment.
- Personal Interview: Based on the valid GATE 2014 scores and organizational requirement, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for the recruitment to the post Executive Trainee.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted, at the direction of the Management , to serve at any company/office/project or any other public sector undertaking in India anywhere or abroad.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates as mentioned will liable to be rejected.
- Applicants should send their application for in the prescribed format to the following address given below.
The Executive Director(HRD),
Telecommunications consultants India Ltd,
TCIL-Bhawan Greater khailash –I,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 1st July,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the results/answer key from the website http://careervendor.com/
- Official Notification:Click here to download the prescribed format of application form through the website www.tcil-india.com Download Here