Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL) invite application for the recruitment to the post ‘Finance Officer’ Grade-II for filling the vacant vacancies in HAL. People who are interested can apply online application form through the only HAL website. All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries about the eligibility criteria.
Applicant can check regularly official website www.hal-india.com to know more information related with the upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result. Candidates will be downloading their admit cards from the HAL website on 11 Aug, 2014 onwards whose link is mention below. Applicants can apply online application form for the Financial Officers Recruitment 2014 through the official website only before the last date. The tentative date of online examination will be held on 23 & 24 Aug, 2014.
The last date of online registration form through the HAL website is 30 July, 2014.
Financial Officer Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Financial Officers Grade-II||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be not more than 35 years as on 31 July, 2014.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for the OBC category candidates, 5 years for the SC/ST categories and 10 years for the physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation for others as per rules.
- Applicants must Bachelor Degree with passed in final examination of Chartered Accountant ( CA )/Institute of Cost Of Work Accountants of India.
- The candidates should also have 3 Years in Post Professional Qualification Experience ( PPQE ).
- Only eligible candidates can apply online application form through the official website of HAL.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-( Five Hundred Only ) as a application fees and Rs.25/- ( Twenty Five Only ) as a bank charges by cash through challan form.
- No fees is required to pay for the SC/ST/PWD categories candidates.
- Once the fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination will be held on 24 & 25 Aug, 2014 by the HAL. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. Applicants are advised to not bring any valuable/costly items or cell phones/mobile phones or any other electronic devices in the examination hall. The Exam qualified candidates are called for an interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The final selection of the candidates based on the merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks obtained by the candidates in particular exam by HAL.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form only through the official website of HAL given below.
- Click on the career section link given on the official website of HAL.
- Fill all the essentials details on the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the JPG format.
- Candidates have valid Email ID, which should activate till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates submit their application fee any Core Banking branches of SBI. Deposit the application fee in ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account’ bearing No. 30969511830 before date 29.07.2014.
- Click on the submit button, take a print out of challan form to pay application fees.
- Finally after payment of application fee candidates fill the journal number given by the bank in challan form.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of confirmation page for future references.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online registration form: 16 July, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 30 July, 2014
- Date of downloading admit card: 11 Aug, 2014
- Date of Examination: 23 & 24 Aug, 2014
- Downloading Call Letter for Interview: 02.09.2014
- Display Shortlisted candidates: 10.09.2014
- Website: www.hal-india.com
- Official Notification: Download Here