Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Kochi, invited application for the recruitment to the post Graduate Apprentice in Chemical, Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Safety, and Mechanical.
Many companies are working hard to develop technologies that can efficiently exploit the potential of hydrogen energy. BPCL has experimented with hydrogen fuel in our LPG bottling plant in Bangalore. BPCL has 2 windmills in Karnataka that generate 5 MW of power and are connected to the national grid. The world is working towards a cheaper solution. Even Bharat Petroleum is working with the Punjab State Electricity Board to ensure that better economies can be obtained. A 1 MW solar farm is proposed to be built in a JV with PSEB.
Applicants can send their application form contains the following documents and affixed latest passport sized photograph to the following address given below. The last date of receipt of complete application is 30 June,2014.
Posts Details of BPCL, Kochi:
|Computer Science Engg||02|
- Applicants age should be not more than 27 years as on 1st Oct,2014.
- The age relaxation upto 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- The Relaxation is applicable for reserved post only.
- Age relaxation for other candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have Engineering Degree ( First Class ) in the respective discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (50% minimum marks for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized College/University approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Final year students and those awaiting results are not be eligible to apply for the above positions.
- Applicants can apply for their eligible respective posts in BPCL.
- During the period of apprenticeship training , the graduate apprentice will be paid monthly stipend Rs.25000/- with applicable deductions.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducted by the BPCL and the qualified candidates are called for an interviews.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates called for an interview and the final selection is based on the merit list prepared depend on the total marks obtained by the candidates.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Application with incomplete information or not accompanied with the true copies of all certificated/mark sheet/caste certified are liable to be rejected.
- Applicants can filled their application form in the prescribed format ( A4 size ) along with all essential documents and latest passport size photograph affixed at the top can send to following address given below.
Senior Manager (Recruitment & Promotion),
BPCL- Kochi Refinery ,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 June,2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about the BPCL through the official website www.bharatpetroleum.co.in