Assam Gas Company Limited has posted a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), Management Trainee (MT), Senior Officer, Senior Accounts Officer and Senior Engineer vacancies. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 25 June,2014. Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Assam Gas Company Ltd(AGC), a government of Assam Undertaking was incorporated on March 31,1962 in Shillong as a limited company wholly owned by the Government of Assam to carry out all kinds of business related to natural gas in India.
Assam Gas Company Ltd. has a network of underground natural gas trunk and distribution pipelines that serves about 350 tea estates, 400 commercial establishments, about 20,000 domestic consumers and several big industrial consumers in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, Jorhat, Golaghat and Cachar in Assam.It has its present headquarters in the oil town of Duliajan in the district of Dibrugarh, Assam, India.
Assam gas Company Posts Details:
|01.||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)||04|
|02.||Management Trainee (MT)||01|
|04.||Senior Accounts Officer||03|
- Candidates minimum age is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years for Posts 1 to 4, 35 years for Posts 5 to 7 as on 01-06-2014.
- The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for others as per rules.
- Candidates must possess 1st Class B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline for Posts 1, 2, & 5, M.B.A for Posts 3 & 4 and Chartered Accountant/ ICWAI for Post 4 with relevant experience.
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form within the last date.
- Written Exam: The written test will be conducted by the AGC for the selection of best candidates. The question paper will be objective type and have 0.25 marks deducted on every given wrong answer by the candidates.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates called for an interview and final selection will be based on the performance of overall marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with duly signed photograph affixed on application and attested copies of certificates/ testimonials in support of qualification, caste, experience, date of birth proof & NOC from current employer, in a cover superscribed with “Application for the post of ___ (name of the post applied for)”, sent by ordinary post to the following address given below.
- The candidates can apply for one post only. Candidates can apply for more than one post will not be considered.
- A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application form and should be signed cross by the candidates. Without photograph and signature across it, the application will be rejected.
- All attested copies of educational certificate and degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25 June,2014.