100 Junior Engineer Vacancies GSECL Recruitment Notification 2015: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd. (GSECL) has recently posted an employment notification for filling up the vacant of Junior Engineer Posts in GSECL 2015. Here are 100 Posts of Jr. Eng. to filling up. All interested candidates should have to read the official notification and apply for the post from official website http://www.gsecl.in.
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd (GSECL), Gujarat inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the 100 Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer posts through GATE 2015 Score. This opportunity is applicable for the aspirants who cleared the GATE 2015 Examination. GATE examination 2015 results are expected to be released on 12th March 2015. Candidates should have degree in Engineering BE/B.Tech with 60% marks. Applicants age limit should not be above 30 years as on last date.
Candidates can download the official notification from the official website www.gsecl.in. So candidates who have been looking for jobs they will apply for these posts through online process of application from the official website on or before last date 30th March 2015. For further details GSECL Recruitment 2015 like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for following posts are given below.
Closing date of Online Registration for GSECL Recruitment 2015 is 30th March 2015.
GSECL Junior Engineer Posts Recruitment Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Gate Paper Code||Vacancies|
|03.||Jr.Engineer (C&I)||I N||05|
|04.||Jr.Engineer (Environment)||Please refer prospectus||03|
- Applicants age maximum age limit 30 yearsas on the last date of application
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per Government rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Engineering BE/B.Tech in the relevant discipline with 60% of marks from the recognised university (Approved by AICTE) and 55% for Reserved candidates.
- Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First trial without ATKT (Passed in 1st Attempt)
- Knowledge of Gujarati is essential
- Post Wise Qualification Details for GSECL Recruitment 2015:
- Jr.Engineer Mechanical Post: Candidates should have Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks from the recognized university.
- Jr.Engineer Electrical Post: Candidates should have BE/ B. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks from the recognized university.
- Jr.Engineer (JE) C&I Post: Candidates should have BE/ B. Tech degree in C&I Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks from the recognized University.
- Jr.Engineer Environment Post: Candidates should have Environment Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks from the recognized university.
- Jr.Engineer Metallurgy Post: Candidates should have Metallurgy Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks from the recognized university.
- For Departmental Candidates:
- Departmental candidates meeting with above requirements of BE or AMIE are eligible subject to acquiring required score in GATE 2015 exam.
- First Year Remuneration: Rs.18000/-
- Second Year Remuneration: Rs. 20000/-
- There is no application fee for GSECL Recruitment 2015
- The selection will be made on the basis of GATE- 2015 score & interview.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Candidates must check out the below given important links carefully to check out direct process of downloading the official notice.
- Fill the fee details in the online application form, ensure the information provided is correct and then submit it.
- After submitting the Online application candidates should take the print out for future uses
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15th March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30th March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 30th April 2015