Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment invites application for the recruitment to the post ‘Port Officer, Pilot Officer and Nautical Officer to filling the vacant vacancies in the Maritime Board, Gujarat. People who are interested to made his career in Marine Industry Field can apply application for the Gujarat Maritime Recruitment 2014. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. People are advised before applying application form, they must satisfy with the eligible criteria for the desired posts.
Applicants are requested to go through the official website www.gmbports.org to know more information related with the latest and upcoming notification like Gujarat Maritime Board Admit Cards 2014, Maritime Gujarat Exam Results 2014 and Gujarat Maritime Recruitment 2014. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized official website of Gujarat Maritime Board. Candidates must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format. Gujarat Maritime Board announced the Recruitment 2014 to the various posts in maritime.
The last date of receipt of application form is 31 July, 2014.
Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment Posts Details:
|01.||Port Officer ( Navigation )||02|
|03.||Nautical Officer (FGM)||01|
- Candidates age should be not more than 45 years as on 31 July, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto is 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Foreign Going Master Certificate with at least two years experiences in Maritime Industry Field.
- Eligible candidates can only apply for the Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment.
Written Exam: The selection will be based on the written examination conducted by the Gujarat Maritime Recruitment Board. The exam will be conducted in various centres allotted by the Maritime Board in the state of Gujarat. The question paper will be objective type and qualified candidates called for the interview and medical examination test.
Personal Interview: The Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview. After the interview applicants go for a medical test. On the basis of that merit list will be prepared by the maritime board. The final selection is based on the performance of the candidates in the respective exams. The venue and date & time of the examination will be informed through the medium of admit cards.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected by the Maritime Board Gujarat.
- Before applying application form candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Application form duly filled completely in all respect in the given specimen format of application form.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address given below.
General Manager (HR)
Gujarat Maritime Board
Sagar Bhavan Sector No-10
Air Force Station Gandhinagar-382010
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 July, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.gmbports.gov.in to download the format of application form and know more information about the related with latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here