Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has delivered a notification of the Recruitment of Graduate Engineers at various disciplines through GATE-2015. Only those candidates who are having the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with four year full time regular course’s from any recognized or approved university or institutions. Candidates who are in final year of their Engineering studies may also apply and in case if they are selected they have to submit their final year mark sheet before 31-10-2015.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online through the official website of HPCL www.hindustanpetroleum.com before the last date of filling the online application form that is 02-02-2015. Candidates first have to fill the online application form for GATE whose last date is 01-10-2014.keep visiting the official website of HPCL to be updated with latest notifications. There are vacancies in Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electronics and telecommunication Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer and Mechanical Engineer.
Candidates interested in whichever Discipline can fill their application forms online before the last date of submission. Only the candidates who will qualify in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2015 will be able to fill the form of HPCL.
HPCL Graduate Engineers Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|04.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer|
- Candidates wanted to appear in HPCL exam should have the age of Maximum 25 years as on 30-June-2015 that is candidates born on or after 30-06-1990.
- Age relaxation to OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be given as per rules.
- Candidates should have to qualify GATE examination and possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ technology and should be 4 years full time regular courses from recognized university.
- Eligible and interested candidates should be medically fit and applicants should not have defective color vision.
- Candidates of General and OBC category must have 60% aggregate marks in all semesters for SC/ST/PWD candidates aggregate percentage should be 50% in all the semesters.
Package for Graduate Engineers in HPCL:
- There will be the salary of Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50,500but during the training period of 6 months Rs. 5000 will be deducted from the salary and will be refunded afterwards.
HPCL Registration Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 260 as registration fee.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- Candidates can fill their registration fee through challan and through debit card.
Criteria For Selection in HPCL:
- Candidates who qualify the Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE)-2015 will be selected for HPCL and the selected students will have Group discussion/ Group Task/or personal interview to check knowledge,skill aptitude and attitude.
- Applicants should be given 85% marks on the basis of their performance in GATE 2015 and 15% marks in Group Discussion/ Group task etc.
Process to Apply:
- Candidates should apply in Hindustan Petroleum on the receipt of GATE registration number.
- Candidates can apply online by the official website of HPCL www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Here applicants first log in to site and click on Career Opportunities option and read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Take a print out of bank challan form for filling the registration fee.
- Also Candidates can pay fee online through the debit card.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form of HPCL is 02-02-2015.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application form before the last date.
- Official Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates visit the site regularly for the latest notifications and changes.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here