Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) released an employment notification for recruitment of 100 Technician & Craftsman & other Posts in various department. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited published this recruitment on it’s official website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ for job hunters.
HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) invites application from eligible candidates for 100 post of Technician, Craftsman, Laboratory Analyst, Junior Admin Assistant & Boiler Attendant in various Department & for it’s Refineries (Visakhapatnam & Mumbai) and Marketing location on regular basis. Candidates should be qualify Diploma in relevant discipline with 60% marks for Unreserved candidates and 50% marks for reserved candidates from a Recognized Board or Institute.
Candidates age limit must be minimum 21 years and maximum 25 years as on 01-11-2014. Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test & personal interview. All the interested candidates may submit their application form online and send the application form on or before 10th November 2014.
HPCL Technician, Craftsman Posts Details:
|01.||Technician – Operations||47|
|02.||Technician – Boiler||26|
|06.||Craftsman-Maint. Mech. (Chem. Plant)||03|
|08.||Junior Admn Assistant||01|
- Candidates age limit should be 25 Years for General category candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ B.Sc. degree in Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry For Post no. 01
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks For Post no. 02
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks For Post no. 03
- Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with 60% marks For Post no. 04
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks For Post no. 05
- Passed class 10th/ SSC with 60% marks & ITI certificate in related trade For Post no. 06
- B.Sc. degree in Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry with 50% marks For Post no. 07
- B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com degree or equivalent with 50% marks & Computer knowledge For Post no. 08
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks For Post no. 09
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR & OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/-
- Fee Exempted for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Fees can be paid through SBI challan or via debit/credit card.
- The Closure of payment of Fees through challan is 12th November 2014.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written examination, Physical/ Medical test & Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
- After successfully submission of online form, take print out of it for further references.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 22nd October 2014
- Last Date of Online Application: 10th November 2014
- Website: http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here