IAF Common Assistant Test : Indian Air Force is inviting Male and Female Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches. Graduate candidates only can apply for these IAF Recruitment. Candidates need to apply only online on IAF career website which is www.careerairforce.nic.in from 27 June 2015 to 23 July 2015. Last Date for submission online application is 23 July 2015.
Young and Dynamic Candidates who are citizen of India are welcomed to serve the country in form of IAF’s Commissioned Officers. Young Aspirants looking for Indian Air Force jobs do not need to wait more because IAF Commissioned Officers Recruitment Notification is out now. Job lookers who have been searching for work under the Indian Air Force are suggested to check out the IAF’s official notification for year 2015-2016.
All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) to be conducted on 13 September 2015. Candidate more then age of 26 will not be eligible for this recruitment. One who is looking forward to apply online for this examination is highly advised to check first of all the eligibility criterias on our website or on official notification.
Latest Indian Air Force Job Advertisement has been put on for all those aspirants who are willing to work for India’s Air Force. Prospective candidates are advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training.
- Candidates below the age of 25 years must be Unmarried.
- Criminal Background candidates are not allowed to apply.
- Candidates must carry Admit Card, Photo Identity Card.
IAF Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|03.||Ground Duty Branch|
IAF Recruitment 2015 Age Limit:
- For Flying Branch : 20 to 24 Years
- For Technical Branch : 20 to 26 Years
- For Ground Duty Branch : 20 to 26 Years
IAF Commissioned Officers Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification :
- For Flying Branch : Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 60 % marks. 10+2 ( Maths & Physics ) or BE/B Tech degree
- For Technical Branch : Four Year Degree qualification from a Recognised University
- For Ground Duty Branch : Graduate Degree in any Discipline with a minimum 60 % marks.
Physical Standards :
- For Flying Branch : Minimum height – 162.5 cms with correlated weight
- For Technical Branch : Minimum Height Men – 157.5 cms Women – 152 cms with correlated weight
- For Ground Duty Branch : Minimum Height – Men 157.5 cms, Women- 152 cms with correlated weight
IAF Recruitment 2015 Pay Scale:
- For Flying Branch : Rs 74, 264 /-
- For Technical Branch : Rs 65,514 /-
- For Ground Duty Branch : Rs 63,014 /-
IAF Commissioned Officers Exam Selection Process:
- Air Force Common Admission Test ( AFCAT ) & Engineering Knowledge Test ( EKT )
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23 July 2015
- Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here