Indian Institute of Technology, Madras invites application for the recruitment to the post Technical Officers, Assistant Librarian and other various posts for filling the vacant vacancies. Application are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following post mention below in the table.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.iitm.ac.in/ to download the prescribed format of application form and know more information about the upcoming notification related to admit card/result.
Candidates who are interested can submit their application form before the last date in the prescribed format duly filled in all respect. Applicants must read the important instruction carefully before filling their application form.
The last date of receipt of application form is 21 July, 2014.
IIT Madras Posts Details:
|Sr||Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|04||Junior Technical Superintendent||14|
- Candidates age should be not more than 45 years for the post sr no 1, 2, 3 and not more than 32 years for the post sr no 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical/ Design/ Instrumentation/ Electrical) with 1st Class for Sr.No:1 Post, Masters degree in Library Science / Information Science/ documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of the marks for Sr.No:2 Post, PG with 55% marks or its equivalent for Sr.No:3 Post, BE/ B.Tech in relevant field for Sr.No:4 Post, Bachelor’s Degree for Sr.No:5 Post.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Sr.No:6 Post, Diploma in relevant field for Sr.No:7 Posts.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through the Demand draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, IIT Madras payable at Chennai. SC/ ST and PD candidates are exempted from fee.
Procedure to Apply:
- Log on through the website http://recruit.iitm.ac.in/.
- Read all the instructions carefully.Click on the “Create New Account”.
- Log in yourself by providing the valid email id.
- After registering candidates will get the activation mail to registered mail id.
- Click on the link to login/ reset password in the mail.
- Pay the application fee through the demand draft payable at IIT Madras Chennai.
- Revisit the website and fill all the details carefully.
- Edit Application Details with Application Details menu.
- Now submit the application & take the 2 printout copies of application.
- Send the copies of application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents to concerned address.
- Last date of receipt of application form: 21 July, 2014.
- Official Website: Candidates can know more information about the admit cards/result from the official website www.recruit.iitm.ac.in