IOCL Recruitment 2015 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited has declared 60 Vacancies of Apprentice for years 2015-2016. This official notification is available on www.paradiprefinery.in ,This recruitment is based on online application only. Last Date for online application is 25.07.2015 . Applications are invited from candidates with required qualification under Apprentice Act, 1961/1973.
Fresher Contenders looking for government jobs are advised to check out the official notification for these IOCL 60 Vacancies for Freshers 2015. Candidates having minimum qualification of 10th, 12th, Graduate and Diploma can apply for these 60 Vacant Posts in Indian Oil. This seems to be a great chance to grab a job opportunity for freshers who have been searching for a government job and do not have working experience may apply for these 60 Government Jobs for Freshers.
Indian oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “ Global 500 “ Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act. Applicants can register for this post can apply via online mode only. Apprentices shall have to undergo Training inside Plant Area in Rotating shifts.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.( 45 % for SC/ST and PWD candidates )
- The candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 .
- As provided under the Apprentices Act candidates who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualification shall not be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice against the Discipline Codes.
IOCL 60 Posts Details:
|01.||Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator
|02.||Trade Apprentice (Fitter)
Discipline – Chemical
Discipline – Mechanical
Discipline – Electrical
IOCL 60 Vacancies 2015Age Limit:
- General Candidates – 18-24 years
- SC/ST Candidates – 18-29 years
- OBC Candidates – 18-27 years
- PWD (General) – 34 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 39 years
- PWD ( OBC ) – 37 years
IOCL 60 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical) : 3 years Full Time B.Sc. ( Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry)
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) ( Mechanical) : Metric with Two years ITI Course
- Technical Apprentice (Chemical) : 3 years Full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Technical Apprentice (Mechanical) : 3 years Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Apprentice ( Electrical ) : 3 years Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
IOCL 60 Posts Pay Scale:
- Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical) : Rs 6970-7220
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) ( Mechanical) : Rs 6970-7220
- Technical Apprentice (Chemical) : Rs 7530
- Technical Apprentice (Mechanical) : Rs 7530
- Technical Apprentice ( Electrical ) : Rs 7530
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.paradiprefinery.in
- After successfully applying/registration of on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form, affix his photograph, put his signature in the space provided for the purpose and send the same along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form by ordinary post to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneshwar – 751 001. The last date of receipt of printout of online application form along with all supporting documents is 05-08-2015. Printout of online application received after last date shall be summarily rejected
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05-08-2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 25.07.2015
- Official Website: website www.paradiprefinery.in
- Official Notification: Download Here