Indian Overseas Bank is a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having Geographical presence all over India and abroad, has given a notification for the Recruitment of 26 vacant vacancies for various specialist officer posts. Candidates having graduation, B.E/ B.Tech degree can apply for this post. Applicants interested are required to fill their forms online through the official website of Indian Overseas Bank.
Candidates are requested to fill the application form correctly and completely after reading the instructions correctly and carefully. Candidates having the age of 25 years to 45 years are applicable to fill the form. Applicants are requested to fill the application form and send it before the last date of submission.
Applicants should visit the official website daily to be updated with the latest Notification and details. More information like Post details, Eligibility criteria , How to apply are given below.
Specialist Officer Posts Details:
|04.||Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)||01|
|05.||Mechanical Engineer (Vehicle/ Generator)||01|
- Candidates applying for the post of Security Officer will have the age limit of 25 years to 45 years.
- For the remaining post age limit is 26 years to 35 years.
- Relaxation in age for the SC/ ST category is 05 years, for the OBC category 03 Years and for physically handicapped persons age relaxation is of 10 years.
- For applying to the post of Security officer candidate should be Graduate or its Equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants should have the B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical, Civil And mechanical to apply for the remaining post.
Salary of Rs.19400 to Rs. 20100
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 for the SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.
- Rs.500 for the General category candidates.
- Application Fees can be paid through any mode Online Mode Or Offline Mode.
- Fees once submitted cannot be refunded.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- After filling the forms candidates should take the print out of the application form and send it along with all the related documents to the address “The Assistant General Manager, Human Resource Development Department, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office, No 763, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002”.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 07-11-2014.
- Official Website: http://www.iob.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here